Knowing how to fully utilise our products helps to ensure that claims are processed and paid quickly and easily.
Effective 1 May 2020, we will charge R350.00 (vat incl.) per person for our virtual Claims Management workshops. This is to enable us to continue the delivery of training to the highest standard that adds value to your practice.
Classroom training will continue as soon as traveling and venue-conferencing restrictions have been lifted.
Claims Management Workshops
Develop your skills
To run a successful medical practice in today’s fast-paced business environment, you need claim procedures that are fast, effective, and accurate.
Claims management workshop
This course will help you improve your business cash flow by showing you how to submit claims effectively. We do this by teaching you how to manage and track the entire claims procedure as well as how to get the full value from our products, services, and resources.
You need to book your training in advance to ensure you reserve your seat. Our training workshops are now conducted online until further notice. You can register by completing the online form displayed on the right column, for your claims management training.
Training topics include
- Practice processes for administration and accounting explained
- Role players and responsibility
- Planning an effective and targeted collections strategy
- Your free WEBDesk online claims management tool explained
- Benefit Verification
- Online claiming and patient Membership Status Validation (MSV)
- Medical scheme responses (Medres) and electronic Remittance Advices (eRA’s)
- SwitchOn (real-time claiming) benefits explained
Meet our training specialist
In my role as Specialist Trainer for Altron HealthTech, I have trained an average of 1100 delegates per year across South Africa for the past six years. I want to make a positive contribution to the individuals who work within a practice, and training allows me to fulfill this passion.