Free QEDI & IOD workshops
Develop your skills
To run a successful medical practice in today’s fast-paced business environment, you need claim procedures that are fast, effective, and accurate.
MediSwitch claims management workshop
This course will help you improve your business cash flow by showing you how to submit claims effectively. We do this by teaching you how to manage and track the entire claims procedure as well as how to get the full value from our MediSwitch products, services, and resources.
Secure your place
We run workshops across the country, and early bookings are critical if you want to secure your seat. Complete the form below to register for the type of claims management training you wish to attend.
You need to book your training in advance to ensure you reserve your seat. Our training workshops are conducted across the country. You can register by completing the online form displayed on the right column, for your claims management training.
Training topics include
- SwitchComm Plus functionalities explained
- MediSwitch Benefit Verification
- Online claiming and patient Membership Status Validation (MSV)
- Medical scheme responses (Medres) and electronic Remittance Advices (eRA’s)
- How to reduce payment cycles and enhance your practice’s financial health
- Your free WEBDesk online claims management tool explained
- Insight on the Injury on Duty (IOD) Process
- SwitchOn Explained
Meet our training specialist
In my role as Specialist Trainer for MediSwitch, I have trained an average of 1,400 delegates per year across South Africa for the past 3 and a half years. I want to make a positive contribution to the individuals who work within a practice, and training allows me to fulfill this passion.