The WEBDesk has been designed for ease-of-use and has several features that are not only unique to MediSwitch, but are designed to ensure that you have easy access to vital business information that will ensure that you have a healthy and vital practice.
Log into the WEBDesk by clicking on the above access bar and inserting your unique user ID and password or download and complete the Licence Agreement to become a new MediSwitch client.
Register as a MediSwitch client to gain access to WEBDesk
After completing the Licence Agreement, send a signed copy to our Registrations Department on:
- Fax: (011) 265 5440 / 086 730 9269.
- e-Mail: email@example.com.
- An online facility to manage and track claims
- Membership Status Validation (MSV) – that allows you to check the validity and eligibility of a patient's current membership status with a medical scheme
- Proof of delivery (POD) notifications for claims submitted
- Quarterly newsletters
- Updated medical scheme and administrators activation codes
- Training dates
Should you have any queries regarding the registration process, please feel free to contact our Registrations Department on (011) 265 5400.
» Registration for electronic Remittance Advices (eRAs)
All healthcare facilities have to complete a registration form in order to receive eRAs. Only after the Licence Agreement has been received, will the application be activated and the healthcare facility registered on MediSwitch’s central registration system. This is necessary in order for the medical scheme to determine where the eRAs must be sent.
* Please note that the documents are formatted as PDFs, and require that your computer is installed with PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can access the installation files for Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
* Please read the MediSwitch Copyright & Disclaimer notice before downloading the above mentioned documents and Adobe Acrobat Reader software
» The following services are available on the WEBDesk: