The WEBDesk has been designed for ease-of-use and has several features that are not only unique to MediSwitch, but are designed to ensure that you have easy access to vital business information that will ensure that you have a healthy and vital practice.
MediSwitch WEBDesk Tutorials
Alternatively, click on any of the following links to watch the video in segments:
- Mediswitch Tutorial 1: Practice Details
- Mediswitch Tutorial 2: Change Password
- Mediswitch Tutorial 3: Email Subscriptions
- Mediswitch Tutorial 4: Logbook
- Mediswitch Tutorial 5: Submission Details
- Mediswitch Tutorial 6: Medres
- Mediswitch Tutorial 7: electronic Remittance Advice
- Mediswitch Tutorial 8: Management Report
- Mediswitch Tutorial 9: Destination Codes
- Mediswitch Tutorial 10: Rejection Codes
- Mediswitch Tutorial 11: Benefit Check
- Mediswitch Tutorial 12: Benefit Availability
- Mediswitch Tutorial 13: MSV Online
- Mediswitch Tutorial 14: Regenerate Feedback
- Mediswitch Tutorial 15: News
- Mediswitch Tutorial 16: Feedback
- Mediswitch Tutorial 17: Log Out
- Mediswitch Tutorial 18: MediSwitch Website
The following services are available on WEBDesk:
- An online facility to manage and track claims
- Membership Status Validation (MSV) – that allows you to check the validity and eligibility of a patient's current membership status with a medical scheme
- Proof of delivery (POD) notifications for claims submitted
- Quarterly newsletters
- Updated medical scheme and administrators activation codesTraining dates
Register as a MediSwitch client to gain access to WEBDesk
Log into the WEBDesk by clicking on the above access bar and inserting your unique user ID and password or download and complete the Licence Agreement to become a new MediSwitch client.
After completing the Licence Agreement, send a signed copy to our Registrations Department on:
- Fax: (011) 265 5440 / 086 730 9269.
- e-Mail: email@example.com.
Should you have any queries regarding the registration process, please feel free to contact our Registrations Department on (011) 265 5400.
Registration for electronic Remittance Advices (eRAs)
All healthcare facilities have to complete the registration form in order to receive eRAs. Only after the Licence Agreement has been received, will the application be activated and the healthcare facility registered for eRAs on MediSwitch’s central registration system. This is necessary in order for the medical scheme to determine where the eRAs must be sent.
* Please note that the documents are formatted as PDFs, and require that your computer is installed with PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can access the installation link for Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
* Please read the MediSwitch Copyright & Disclaimer Notice before downloading the above mentioned documents and Adobe Acrobat Reader software.