The WEBDesk has been designed for ease-of-use and has several features that are not only unique to MediSwitch, but are designed to ensure that you have easy access to vital business information that will ensure that you have a healthy and vital practice.
Log into the WEBDesk by inserting your unique user ID & password into the above access bar or download the registration form to become a new MediSwitch customer.
» Register as a MediSwitch client to gain access to the WEBDesk
To register as a MediSwitch client, please follow the steps below:
- Print the MediSwitch Registration Form (PDF* download here)
- Complete and sign the Registration Form
- Fax the completed Registration Form to our Registrations Department on (011) 265 5440
- Should you have any queries regarding the registration process, please feel free to contact our Registrations Department on (011) 265 5400
» Registration for electronic Remittance Advice
All healthcare facilities have to complete a registration form in order to receive eRA’s. Only after the registration form has been received, will the application be activated and the healthcare facility registered on MediSwitch’s central registration system. This is necessary in order for the medical scheme to determine where the eRA’s must be sent. Click here to download the registration form.
* Please note that the documents are formatted as PDFs, and require that your computer is installed with PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can access the installation files for Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
* Please read the MediSwitch Copyright & Disclaimer notice before downloading the above mentioned documents and Adobe Acrobat Reader software
» The following services are available on the WEBDesk:
- An online facility to manage and track claims
- Membership Status Validation (MSV) – that allows you to check the validity and eligibility of a patient's current membership status with a medical scheme
- Proof of delivery (POD) notifications for claims submitted
- Quarterly newsletters
- Updated medical scheme and administrators activation codes
- Training dates